The end of the school year was a little crazy (and early) at my house because of the move. Both of my children attended a fabulous pre-school (Parent's Place, for those of you in the Morgantown WV area looking for a pre-school) plus received some extra therapy due to developmental delays (early intervention, both have benefited from services!!) so it only seemed right to give something special to the teachers + therapists we saw on a regular basis. I decided to go with a relaxing summer theme:
- personalized beach bag (purchased as a 3 pack from Walmart)
- personalized (embroidered by me) beach towel (purchased at Target)
- magazine (ladies home journal)
- gift card (from barnes + noble, my intent is so they could buy a fun summer book)
- sunscreen + bubbles (although I think I must have gotten ahead of myself and ended up forgetting to put them inside the first two bags I had given, oops!)
All in all the embroidery took the most time, just because I made so many towels, etc. I also created a stencil using my Silhouette machine and then painted the initials on the bags using fabric paint. Even with the gift cards and items to put in the bag, I felt these were extremely reasonable and fun, unique teacher gifts.